Last revised on April 9, 2016
What information do We receive?
We receive information from you when you browse or register (if the possibility of registering to the Website is offered by the Company now or in the future) on our Website, subscribe to our newsletter if applicable, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When registering on or downloading certain materials from the Website you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, your company information, possible future purchase intent and other personal or business information which We have identified as pertinent to assisting the Company in product development and marketing and in personalizing the Website user experience. You may however, opt to visit the Website anonymously.
What do We use your information for?
We may collect any of the information We receive from you, subject to applicable law. Further, any of the information We receive or collect from you, and cookies We store on your computer, may be used for any purpose, including among others:
- personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs and present you with more relevant information).
- improve the Website (We continually strive to improve the Website offerings based on the information and feedback We receive from you).
- create new services and content.
- improve customer service (your information helps the Company to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Website feature.
- contact you occasionally, either by us or by anyone on our behalf, including by sending e-mail messages and information related to the Company’s services and products, for marketing or for other purposes.
- analyze and provide statistical information to third parties. This information will not identify you personally.
The email address you provide as part of a registration process through the website, to the extent provided, may be used to send you information and updates as requested by you, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please notify us through the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or directly to our contact email below.
How do We protect your information?
If you will be requested to provide your personal information, such information will be subject to a variety of security measures implemented to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We may embed content from other sites such as YouTube (videos) and social media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. We have no control over whether embedded content sets a cookie on your browser or not.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include affiliated entities controlled by us or under common direct or indirect control, trusted third parties who assist us in operating the Website, conducting the Company’s business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when We believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce the Company’s Website policies, or protect the Company’s or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. The Website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
EU Cookie Directive Compliance
Terms and Conditions
Landa Corporation Ltd.
3 Pekeris Street, Park Tamar