Read the most frequently asked questions about Landa @ Drupa 2016.
1. What will Landa be showing at drupa?
Landa will have a 30-minute theater presentation and an arcade where you can see our Nanographic Printing® and NanoMetallography solutions. We will run print demonstrations on our Landa S10, S10P and W10 Nanographic Printing® Presses for a variety of applications. In addition, the new Landa L50 Nano-Metallography™ Module will be used to print metalized labels on a conventional narrow web press.
2. Will you be in the same location as at drupa 2012?
We will be located in Hall 9, but we are doubling our floor space from 1,400m2 to 3000m2.
3. How do I obtain a ticket for the theater presentation?
You can register during Drupa at one of the booth kiosks.
4. When will you be holding the theater presentations?
The theater presentations will be given five times a day, at 10:30, 12:00, 13:30, 15:00, and 16:30.
5. When will you be holding press demonstrations?
The presses will be demonstrated throughout the exhibition, in between theater presentations.
6. What happens if a show is fully booked?
If a show is fully booked, we will be screening it in the arcade area of our stand.
7. Will you have the recently-announced metallization technology at Drupa?
The metallization technology will be featured on our stand at Drupa. It will be used to print metalized labels on a conventional narrow web press. Landa personnel will be there to help answer your questions.