Cheaper, Quicker, Simpler
Landa Nano-Metallography™ technology offers a wide range of business benefits to the converter and print provider:
- Cost reduction. Landa NanoFlake™ metal is less than 50 nanometers thick. With zero waste, it dramatically reduces the amount of material required for metallization and translates into a significant cost reduction.
- Low capital investment. Designed to be retrofitted into conventional printing presses, Landa Nano-Metallography™ modules require a low capital investment and present a very low barrier to adoption.
- Efficiency. Replacing conventional metallization processes with the Landa Nano-Metallography™ printing method removes many inefficiencies inherent in incumbent processes:
- Shorter production times. With no die required, setup needs only the time it takes to replace a conventional printing plate — thus eliminating the lengthy setup times of conventional foiling. The modules operate at standard printing speeds inline, eliminating the need to reduce printing speed or for a standalone stamping unit.
- Quicker turnaround time. With no die required, there is no need to wait up to two weeks for a die to be delivered.
- Reduced inventory. Replacing foil and metallized substrates with Landa NanoFlake™ metal eliminates the need for storing large quantities of expensive inventory.
- Achieving high metallization quality with conventional foils is a complex craft requiring experienced and knowledgeable operators. The Landa Nano-Metallography™ process simplifies the production of complex jobs.
- Applying metal with very high coverage – but only where you need it – the Landa Nano-Metallography™ process can achieve the effect of metallized substrates while eliminating the need to print opaque white where a non-metallic effect is desired.
- New markets: