Nanography™ for Mainstream
Folding Carton Production.
The Landa S10
Nanographic Printing™ technology offers printers fully digital high-speed, high-margin production of packaging for food, electronics, games, home products, pharmaceuticals, textiles and more. It provides a solution for short-run demand and variable data allowing multiple SKU printing, barcodes and unique security elements at a high breakeven point of around 5,000 sheets or 30,000 boxes of average size – covering 50% of jobs in the world. Nanography™ for folding carton production eliminates lengthy prepress and setup processes and reduces stock levels and your carbon footprint.
Landa Nanographic Printing™ Presses Offer Folding Carton Converters:
- Fast and efficient digital production of mainstream applications
- Support for all mainstream media sizes, up to B1 (41 in./1050 mm)
- Use of any off-the-shelf media including very thick boards
- Up to 8-color printing including CMYK, white and spots
- Unmatched total cost per digital page