Last revised on May 31, 2018
What information do We collect?
We collect information from you when you browse or register (if the possibility of registering to the Website is offered by the Company now or in the future) on our Website, subscribe to download white papers or other materials or to receive our newsletters, respond to a survey, and when you fill out a form or send your CV (Curriculum Vitae) to apply for an open position at the Company. We may also collect information from you in the course of a meeting, a convention, an exhibition or another similar event (each, an “Event”).
When browsing our Website anonymously, We collect non-personal and anonymous information (the “Non-Personal Information”). Non-Personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information and behavioral information, including, but not limited to, your operating system, type of browser, your “click stream” on the site, the period of time you visited the site, etc.
What do We use your information for?
We may collect any of the information We receive from you, subject to applicable law. Further, any of the information We receive or collect from you, and cookies We store on your computer, may be used for the following purposes:
- personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs and present you with more relevant information).
- improve the Website (We continually strive to improve the Website features based on the information and feedback We receive from you).
- administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Website feature.
- send periodic e-mails (information and updates including company news and product developments, reports, invitations, suggestions of interest and other marketing materials).
- conduct sales and service related communications (personal e-mails and phone calls, event invitations etc.).
- provide technical assistance, answer questions or provide a specific information, as requested.
- review your potential employment with the Company (relevant only for candidates applying for a position).
- improving the performance and operation of our products and innovating new products, features, solutions, services and support, including warranty support and timely firmware and software updates, bug fixes and alerts to ensure the continued operation of the device or service.
- administrative communications which may include responses to your inquiries or requests, service completion or warranty-related communications, safety recall notifications, communications required by law or applicable corporate updates related to mergers, acquisitions or divestitures.
- maintaining the integrity and security of our Website, products, features and services and preventing and detecting security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activity that might compromise your Personal Information; and
- conducting ordinary business operations, verifying your identity, conducting business research and analytics, corporate reporting and for quality assurance purposes (which may include monitoring or recording calls to our customer support).
The CV you provide as part of your application for a position in the Company, to the extent provided, will be saved in a database (the “Candidates Database”), only for the purpose of evaluating your potential employment with the Company. It is hereby clarified that you have no legal obligation to share your CV with the Company and that you are doing so willingly and voluntarily. You may ask from the Company, at any time, to remove your CV from the Candidate Database by sending us a written notice via e-mail or mail (see “contacting us” section below), however, the Company will not be able to consider your employment with the Company if you do so, and it will be regarded as your election to remove your application for a position in the Company.
By registering to the Website, subscribing to our newsletter, downloading materials from the Website, responding to a survey, filling out a form on the Website, sharing your information in an Event or otherwise providing us with your details, you agree that we may use your contact information for informing you regarding our products and services and send you marketing materials. We may customize such marketing materials to be suitable for your interests and needs.
Unsubscribing and Deletion from Landa’s Databases
You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link which appears at the end of every communication sent to your e-mail. Kindly note that if you are a contact person of one of our active customers’ accounts, if you will elect to unsubscribe, unless you specifically request, we will still continue to send you valuable business and operational communications and if relevant, service related communications, including as part of our contractual obligations. You may ask to be deleted from our database via e-mail or mail (see “contacting us” section below). We will make reasonable efforts to delete your Personal Information within 7 (seven) days. The actual customer account records will not be deleted, unless we will receive a request by the authorized principal account person.
How do We protect your Personal information?
Your Personal Information will be subject to a variety of security measures implemented to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. Our website uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to encrypt sensitive information sent across the internet. The Personal Information is saved in a marketing automation system provided by Marketo, Inc. which is in compliance with SOC2, SSAE 16/SOC1 and ISO 27001 and in a CRM system provided by Salesforce.com, Inc. which is, inter alia, in compliance with the SOC1, SOC2, SOC3, ISO 27001, ISO 27017 and ISO 27018.
In the event of a data breach, that is likely to result in a risk for your rights and freedoms, we will send a notice within 72 hours of first having become aware of such breach.
For how long do We keep your Personal Information?
- the law or other regulations of governmental authorities require us to hold your Personal Information for a longer period, or delete it sooner;
- you exercise your right to have your Personal Information erased and we do not need to hold it in connection with any of the reasons permitted or required under the law; or
- we bring or defend a legal claim or other proceedings during the period we retain your Personal Information, in which case we will retain your Personal Information until those proceedings have concluded and no further appeals are possible.
We embed content from other sites such as YouTube (videos) and social media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. We have no control over whether embedded content sets a cookie on your browser or not.
Do We disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Information. This does not include affiliated entities controlled by us or under common direct or indirect control, trusted third parties who assist us in operating the Website, conducting the Company’s business or third party vendors or service providers (including third parties that are located in countries other than your own), so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may transfer our databases containing your Personal Information if we sell our business or part of it. We may also release your Personal Information when We believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce the Company’s Website policies, or protect the Company’s or others rights, property, or safety in accordance with applicable law. However, Non-Personal Information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses at the Company’s sole discretion.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. The Website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
An EU citizen Personal Information collected and processed by us shall be kept and used in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
EU Cookie Directive Compliance
Terms and Conditions
Request for Information, Modification or Deletion of Personal Information
You may request for information regarding your Personal Information collected by us, its storage and the change or deletion of such data, by sending us a written request via email or mail (see “contacting us” section below). We will make reasonable efforts to respond to your request with 7 days and subject to any applicable law.
Landa Corporation Ltd.
Derech Gad Feinstein 13, Rehovot
Ness Ziona 7414002